Reimagining aged care management and efficiency with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and DXC Technology
The need for effective digital solutions to support the aged care industry has never been greater.
Legacy technology solutions that offer poor resident record management, insufficient quality assurance and compliance management, and lack integrated workflow processes can no longer accommodate the increasing demands of the consumer-driven approach reshaping and driving change in the aged care sector.
DXC Technology has identified five tips to help providers operating legacy on-premises enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to reduce the administrative burden for aged care facilities. Read our tip sheet to discover how you can:
- Meet regulatory compliance with timely and accurate reporting
- Improve the efficiency and control of financial management
- Build a platform to centrally manage customer data linked to financial data, providing a single source of truth
- Access a platform that can easily integrate with third-party solutions for easy import and export of operational data
- Keep track of funding and services and managing clients in a competitive consumer led landscape.
DXC has extensive experience delivering Microsoft Business Applications to the aged care industry. We have simplified the modernisation journey by developing industry-specific intellectual property and accelerators powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform, built on the security of Microsoft Azure.