When ideas, innovation and technology come together, we have the power to improve lives and make a real difference to the community.
- Understand the challenges that AI can help address.
- Learn what data needs to be collected to train an AI model.
- Explore the skills necessary to implement and manage AI solutions.
SAP and DXC Technology have been co-innovating to create a digitised solution to transform how clinicians support patients with Parkinson’s Disease using a combination of decision support and individualised patient care.
Join our guests:
- Coppelia Rose from DXC Technology’s Global SAP Offering Leader,
- Warren Vonghack from DXC Technology’s SAP BTP Practice Manager,
- Dr Yun Hwang, Neurologist from Central Coast Neurosciences and
- Mark Hettler, Former Chief Partner Officer from SAP.
More about the DXC Tele-Parkinson with SAP BTP app
Leveraging SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and harnessing the power of continuous machine learning and an artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm, the goal of the solution is to provide more easily accessible and accurate data points pertaining to the ‘On’ and ‘Off’ states of Parkinson’s patients.
The potential and scalability of the solution could see it used for multiple applications by providing exponentially more refined data insights to inform diagnoses and care plans. This demonstrates that when ideas, innovation, and technology come together it has the power to improve lives and make a real difference in the community.
Watch our ON DEMAND WEBINAR
For more information: 1300 660 471 Email: email@example.com