Engage customers and fans, improve performance, and run venues more cost-effectively
Organisations must constantly innovate to survive and thrive. Greater use of data, cloud technologies, and digital tools are overhauling existing processes and enabling entirely new ways of working.
With SAP solutions, sports, gaming, and entertainment organisations globally are driving world-class innovation to engage fans, drive higher membership, deliver optimised customer experience, improve player and team performance, and ensure venues run efficiently and effectively.
Watch this informative Webinar and learn from Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness on their journey to Cloud ERP, and gain some insights into how technology is transforming the sports and gaming sector.
Topics covered will include:
- The decision to move to the cloud
- Unique challenges in the sporting, gaming and entertainment sector and how technology helps
- Integrating multiple, disparate site operations and the positive impact on business performance
- Consolidated reporting across multiple venues and business entities
- The impact of automation on membership sales and overall company growth
- Overcoming the barriers in moving to a modern ERP
- Boosting revenue with improved event and ticket management systems.