With the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP, Victoria University of Wellington has advanced its digital transformation journey significantly. Read the case study to learn how the university is beginning to reap the benefits of a system that has streamlined processes and reduced costs providing improved project intelligence and financial capabilities.
- System modifications of the existing on-premise solution were difficult to maintain
- Critical patch updates were an ongoing pain point
- Ongoing infrastructure costs
- Oracle Cloud ERP, PPM and EPM with Standard Oracle Cloud functionality
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- ERP to manage core financial processes
- Automation of administrative and financial practices
- Single source of truth
- Real-time insights and user-friendly dashboards
- Automated, real-time links between critical line-of-business systems
- Reduced infrastructure and support costs
"We wanted to improve the cost-benefit equation. The continued maintenance of on-premise solutions where you are only as good as the last major upgrade was a drag on efficiency."
Grant Gullery, FMIS Manager, Victoria University of Wellington