Driving online growth with Dynamics 365 eCommerce
See New Zealand retailer’s eCommerce module in action!
- Overview - Dynamics 365 e-Commerce
- Customer demonstration – see Città’s eCommerce module in action, including how to:
- Searching/browsing products
- Cross-selling/product recommendations
- Viewing customer order history
- Processing credit and gift payments
- Best practice and guidelines for implementation
Date: Thursday, 17th September 2020
Time: 11:30 am AEST
Duration: 30 minutes
Mary Ann Tan, CoE Manager - Retail and Distribution, DXC Eclipse
With 20 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 projects for a number of different industries as a Solution Developer and Presales Consultant, Mary Ann is now leading the Center of Excellence for Retail and Distribution.
Robert Templer, Solution Delivery Manager for NZ – Retail and Distribution CoE, DXC Eclipse
Robert has extensive experience in the distribution, retail, manufacturing and FMCG sectors covering different roles in the Microsoft Dynamics space, from Functional Consultant to Solution Architect and now as a Solution Delivery Manager for retail and distribution in New Zealand.
Charles Hamilton, ANZ Sales Director, DXC Eclipse
Experienced Solution Executive with many years working with Microsoft centric ERP and CRM solutions across multiple industries. Charles is passionate about how Microsoft applications can help companies and government organisations deliver more efficient products and services to their customers.